Thursday, July 2, 2009

More street fashion photos...

I didn't realized that I forgot to post some more of street photo that I never posted before...
so, here they are...!

east side...signature coffee e pose shot.
sorry, I had to paparazzi you...
I just didn't expect to see this kind of outfit from that store, I was amazed,
and her back wowed me! yes!

love the simple and classic yet the best things all together fashion,
like those Chanel classic sunglasses with LV the most useful speedy with simple black dress,
perfect tan, smart phone, great and comfortable sandal with great simple pearl earrings.
GREAT!
How I could pass by her without taking a photo?
The colors are just so great,perfect and lovely.

Loves her cool blue top! these color makes worst hot great summer.yay!

Her top patterns just go great with her tattoo, and the points are her red sunglasses with robot
toy necklaces!

all rights reserved
Pink cupcake and Bunny
2009
summer street fashion in Manhattan, NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Illustrator -pnyari@gmail.com -all copyrighted by PYARI