Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SOHO June 2009

It's been almost year or two since I worked for street fashion photo, this year, again, I am working
as street fashion photographer...
I was worried that I didn't do this for so long but these girls was just really nice and kind and COOL! that I was so happy that I did take this job again.

so I first went to Hudson st and Charlton St, then I walked toward to SOHO...
It was way hotter than the spring.. but this day wasn't the worst, it was ok warm weather....
just to mention that I hate warm, hot weather.......x(


simple in every best way possible...

Yellow flower with sea horse!

her purple sun glasses are the point!

she just came up with this sweet pose! love it :)

I ran a crossed the street to take her photo! I was so exciting to see her her style was just
PERFECT!

she was just STUNNING!

loved her blue dress!

oh no you don't look fat at all! both VERY cute!

beautiful smile with perfect personality!

I met her at Chanel store! love her gold flat with vintage Chanel bag!
just LOVE her style!


THANKS everyone, just say hi whenever you guys see me again on the street! xd





oh wait did I tell you that I bough a bag on that day?
I went out for work and I just started shopping....!
Oups.
and I just couldn't come home without this bag...!

Prada Pink Patent Leather Ombre Shopping Tote

it's bright shining kind of leather, way better and cutter looking than this image i found from web...
anyway! Happy me after swiping the card...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Illustrator -pnyari@gmail.com -all copyrighted by PYARI